February 25, 2012

Review: Destiny Binds (Timber Wolves Trilogy #1) by Tammy Blackwell

Summary-
Scout Donovan is a girl who believes in rules, logic, and her lifelong love of Charlie Hagan. Alex Cole believes in destiny, magic, and Scout. When Alex introduces Scout to the magical world of Shifters and Seers, the knowledge changes everything and everyone Scout thought she knew.

Review-
OK..... So this book was not at all what I had expected. Going into it I figured this was just going to be another werewolf story. While it does follow along with the ever popular Lycan fad, this one is totally different. It has so much more to offer. The storyline is a one of a kind. Not only is it a story about a pack of shifters, there is a tragic love story at it's very heart. Some of the shifters are of the wolf variety. However, some of the other shifters are very unique only to this book. I really like the way the author put to use a very good imagination. Add in some good old fashion magic and you have yourself a very different tale than all the others. I was very happily surprised. The main character as well as the supporting cast is charismatic & charming. Also, there are some good life lessons hidden within. It's always ok to be different and to be yourself. I hope others will find this book as interesting as I did. If you would like to read a heart-breaking and unique story, then this book is for you. Enjoy!
 
Publisher-Tammy Blackwell
Reviewer Rating: 4.5 Stars
Reviewed by~Mechele
~Thank you to the author for the donation of this book to the Read for your future book Program!~




 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your review- I just read both destiny binds and time mends last week. I know it is like the popular werewolf stories that seem to be everywhere right now, but there is just something about this one that made it good to read anyways.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)